Time to preserve your
Whether you are planning ahead or realised last minute that you'd like to preserve your flowers, Suspended Petals is here to help!
Your preservation will be with you for a lifetime and we realise choosing the perfect design is something that takes time and deep thought. With this in mind we work with you to find the perfect style by offering a free design service on select style options, we welcome your input in the design of your preservation.
To book with us we require a small deposit, this will secure your booking and covers the cost of drying your flowers. Only once your flowers are dried we will ask you to choose your preservation designs.
- Pay your deposit here
- Package your flowers following our instructions
- Post your flowers via Royal Mail Next Day Delivery
- Hand delivery is an option if you prefer
We would be honoured to preserve your flowers for you and look forward to speaking to you. Get in touch if you have any questions about the process or our availability.
- Once your flowers arrive we carefully
dismantle your arrangement
- You will be informed they have arrived safely
- We take careful notes on the condition of your flowers
- Flowers will be put to dry using our specialist techniques.
If you wish to use your ribbon or anything else in your preservation please let us know and we will advice on what is suitable to be added into resin.
Drying Process Takes
- We will inform you when your flowers are dry
- Visit our store and order the designs you love
- We are available to offer advice if you require
- Mock-up designs are available for select designs
This stage takes between 2 - 6 months to complete depending on the products ordered and the complexity of your requirements. We will do our best to provide a more accurate timeframe, these will be estimates as we like to take our time creating your products.